You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Media or Assets Panel

Hey everyone.  Hope you're doing well.  I looked through the forum for a couple of hours and couldn't find anything exactly on this subject, though I found some things that were similar.  I saw that there is a media browser in the MAC version but not in the Windows version.  What I would love to see (I've been using Photo and Designer for over a year now for all my editing and advertising materials production......Adobe can suck it) is a panel that I can open in Photo or Designer that displays assets that I use most often, maybe with a directory that I can set for the panel.  For instance, an "Assets" panel that I can open in a tab next to the "Brushes" tab in the frame where I can access my screens, overlays, and backgrounds, would be a great addition to my workflow.  I do a lot of photo background changes (shooting on a gray background and altering in post), so quick access so I can bring in and remove those assets quickly would be very helpful, and save me time.  It would be much better than having to go into Windows Explorer to open them, copy them, and paste them into whatever document I'm currently working on.  If I could right-click on an asset and paste it into the document, that would be a huge time saver, especially since I use the same assets most all the time.

Anyway, that's just one idea I've had while working with Photo over the last year.  Otherwise, I'm enjoying the software and I'll continue to support you guys as long as you keep rocking it.  Take care!

Tony