You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

Is there a way to assign the colors of a custom swatch randomly to a group of vector objects?. Let me explain a little bit more in detail.

I have created my custom color palette using Create Palette From Image and a serie of vector objects inside a group. Now, what I would like to do is randomly apply specifically those colors from that palette to the objects inside the group.

image.thumb.png.1c305a47a67c773df9c75f3a94d3331f.png

I hope this makes sense.

Cheers,
Juan

Hi Callum,

Thanks for your reply. This could be really helpful for archviz where we can show a "live" preview to customers on different colour options for facades for example.

Could this be added to feature request?

Cheers,
Juan

• 4 months later...

Hey there! I know this thread is old but I stumbled over your post, while searching the internet for the same reason.

The way I do it for colors in logo development, isn't exactly suitable for live presentations but useful for color combinations and ideas (when the shapes and layout is done and exported...).

I use a hsl adjustment layer in Affinity photo where I control the hue shift for new combinations. Hope this helps. certainly not ideal but fun, easy and sometimes actually useful :7_sweat_smile:

Cheers,

Mirco