You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cursor/special characters difficult to see

I edit/format book length ms, which means I need to see the special characters. Right now they are very small and gray. Is is possible to make them bigger and easier to see?

Also, is there a way to adjust the cursor width? It is very hard to see at 100%, particularly when it is flush left and the margins are turned on in the view.

Thanks.

publisher-cursor-special character.JPG

I'm old, so those teeny tiny special characters are hard to see.  I also put in a request for making the Text Styles entries larger.  For some reason, they end up very small on my monitor and I almost have to use a magnifying glass to see them.

1 hour ago, mahoye said:

I hear you. I'm the same. I even have more trouble seeing the cursor for the margin sometimes. I looked all over the preferences and couldn't find any way to adjust the width of it.

Someone gave me a way to change the size of the font for the Text Styles.  On the hamburger (3 horizontal lines) next to the Text Styles tab, you can turn off the See Samples option and the font on the text styles resets to the base font.  And for your cursor comment, it's even harder to see in table cells.