You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Version Updates

Hi,

I have Affinity Photo for iPad, version 1. 6. 12. 86 on my iPad Pro 10.5 inch. As a matter of fact, I bought the maxed out version of the iPad Pro and the Apple Pencil just so I could run the Affinity Photo program! LOL! My question is, will the new version be a free update when it is actually released for sale to the public? This has been the case in the past. I paid $20 when I purchased it and all updates have been free so far. Does anyone have info on this?

Thanks,

Doc Holliday 

Edited by Doc Holliday
Changed body of text

All version 1.x updates are free to current owners of the app on the same platform (Mac, Windows or iPad). You only need to pay again if you switch to a different platform, or if you want the new features in version 2 when it eventually arrives.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)