You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

transform window y-position not correct

Hello

I just noticed the Y-position of any object, displayed in transform window is not correct. Only on the first page, it is correct.

Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.270
OSX: 10.11.6

screenshot.png

test_y-position.afpub

Primary: Windows 10 Pro 1903 / Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20 GHz / 32 GB RAM/ GTX 1050 Ti Max-Q
Secondary: os x mojave / imac 2017
A.Publisher 1.7.2.471
September 2019

Little bit of playing around shows me that the Y axis 0 (zero) position is the page below the page on which the object resides.

Untitled.thumb.jpeg.a0f8e08f65fe8d6aedc635861302cf56.jpeg

Edit: some more playing around and this is really messed up, the X co-ordinates are off by the width of a page on page one and are negative values. Changing the origin on one spread seems to mess things up worse.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

On page one, the X coordinates are based on the right end of the page even though the rulers show them on the left.

The Y coordinates on page one seem to be correct.

On pages after the first, the X coordinates seem to be correct, and the Y coordinates are what @Old Bruce described above.

EDIT: also noticed that this only shows up on multi-page documents.  On a single-page document the coordinates seem to be fine.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.