You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello, 
I've bought everything Affinity offers but the system can not find my account (steve@xxx.com).

I own Designer, Photo Desktop and iPad versions... Who's a fella got to talk to to find an account so I can test the Publisher app?

You would only have a Serif Affinity Store account if you've purchased something directly from Serif. Many Mac users buy from the Mac App Store (or the iOS Store, for iPad) and would not have an account with Serif.

But you don't need one to participate in the Publisher beta. Just go to https://affinity.store, then click on the Publisher link in the top navigation bar, then scroll down and click on the free download button, and (if you don't have a Store account here) register an account.

(One of the Serif staff will be by at some point (it's after business hours, and the weekend there right now) and can provide more help if you have purchased directly from Serif previously.)

(By the way, it's best not to post your email address here in the forums; they are easily harvested by spammers if you post them here. You might want to edit your post and remove that. Note, too, that your Serif Store account (if any) is separate from your forum account, and might have a different email associated with it depending on how it was setup.)

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1