You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

line angles

I am trying to get many thin lines to go at the same angle in multiple places. I can make one and copy paste it to get the multiples, but when I put on the nodes tool to adjust the length and connect it to other lines it always changes the angle as I change the length. 

Is there a way in the nodes tool to see what angle I am at or make it so the line stays consistent at its angle?

Thank you

Laura

• Staff

Hi L.Leslie :)

When using the node tool on a line, you can hold down an extra finger on screen to constrain the line to its original angle. I've created a quick screen recording showing this below, along with our tutorial (covered around 3:00 in the video). I hope this helps!

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/tutorials/designer/ipad/video/273643227/

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)