You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, please  help! Up until 24 hours ago everything was fine, then designer started telling me that some areas will be rasterized upon export. And they are horribly rasterized, please see the attached images. I mainly export in pdf for print, 300 dpi, most of my work is logos,flyers, poster, menus, business  cards for print. I also export in png, both formats are rasterized beyond use. I have tried everything that i know and still can not figure out how to fix this. please if someone can help, I have deadlines for work (some have already passed and clients are not happy) that are approaching!! All designer files are resterizing exported work, not just this file. Thank you!! 

PS, the pdf screenshot below exported with sharp, crisp lines 24 hours ago, now it's exporting like this!!!  The other screenshot shows the message that I get, "areas will be rasterized"  next to the dpi tab, if I export from the export persona or from the "file" drop down tab I get the same result.

Screenshot (133).png

Screenshot (135).png

• Staff

Hi Jannaj,

Welcome to the forums :)

If possible could you provide the file in question so I can look into this further with you?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hi, I did upload the file on dropbox, MEB asked me to do that, then never got back with me, can you access it through the serif dropbox account or do you need to provide me with another link? I really need to salvage this file, it's a big account for me.