I'm not sure how to do this but I am having difficulty removing a specific color on this image. I want to remove half of the water (blue) on this image. Or even change the color. What should I do?

Thank you for the feedback.1-earth.thumb.jpg.1b694ee963e2ed672b06c394974c5754.jpg

You could create an adjust filter with a mask. There are several ways to do this but see below for one of them.

1. Make a selection of the oceans by going to Select > Colour Range > Select Blues
  2. To remove some of the selection choose the Selection Brush Tool and on the context menu just above the workspace select Mode: Subtract and use the Selection Brush tool as a selection eraser.
  3. So for for the sake of visuals, you have removed the selection from the Atlantic Ocean and only have the Pacific Ocean selected.
  4. On the layers Panel select the HSL adjustment Filter and move the sliders to see the colours change in the region of the selection.

You can save the selection as a spare channel to be reloaded later on by selecting Select > Save Selection > As a spare channel

iMac 27" Late 2015 Fully Loaded, iMac 27" Mid 2011 both running High Sierra 10.13.6 - Affinity Designer/Photo, Publisher Beta 1.7.0.140, Illustrator CC, Inkscape, Blender, Sketchup, Pepakura Designer, MTC, Pixelmator & Pixelmator Pro + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9 B|  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials Instagram & Flickr - Affinity Live 19th June 2019