You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Bug: Affinity Photo (Designer too?) Huge color bug since two years now

I wanted to open another topic for this. One already exists since nearly two years now and hasn't been dealt with.

It's about having yellow color where there should be white and all other colors are wrong as well of course. The previous post is here:

Even if I switch my ICC profile (assign) to the one I've set in windows itself, the color of the image is correct afterwards, but the color picker and all other effects and filters using color (e.g. color overlay, shadows, glows, gradients, etc) are still showing wrong colors. Since July 25 this is known and still exists. Please deal with it.

Strangely this behaviour started today. Before I never had any problems but since today any other ICC profile I use leads to white being yellow and all other colors are wrong as well. Please could you prioritise this?

• Staff

Hi oliiix,
As requested in another thread, do you mind attaching screenshots of the Color Management dialog (both Devices and Advanced tabs) so we can see how you have them set up please? To access this dialog go to Start menu and enter Color Management in the search input field. I'm assuming you are running Windows 10.

Thank you very much for coming back to me that quickly!!

In the first image you can also see in the background the white picture and the yellow color in the color panel and layer panel. I'm absolutely no expert, I just know that I never had trouble with it (even if I didn't calibrate my monitor) and since yesterday everythings a little yellow :) May also be caused by the windows update from yesterday, not sure what may have caused it. Are my settings wrong?

affinityPhoto_colorBug_01.png

affinityPhoto_colorBug_02.png