You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Creating a book with chapters

10 hours ago, garrettm30 said:

Actually, if you click on the link in the post above this one, you will find an interesting paragraph, accompanied by a preview image.

So it looks like some sort of Books Panel is expected to happen at some point. We just don't know when.

How did I not noticed this wonder before? you made my day! If true is just what we need. Thanks for sharing. Now we need it asap. They say at some point after 1.9 release… we are at 1.10…

5 hours ago, Daniel Gibert said:

They say at some point after 1.9 release… we are at 1.10…

So any time after now, but I do not know how long it will be. It may be helpful to know that 1.10.0 was originally beta 1.9.4, but Serif realized that the changes for that beta turned out to be more significant than originally planned, so they bumped the version number. My interpretation of that is that the 1.10 that now is is not the the next major revision that was originally planned to follow 1.9; we are still waiting on whatever was scheduled to come after 1.9 as of the quoted article.