You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Download and install not working

Hi,

I am not a forum user and at a phase where finding this all very stressful after weeks of trying to find a suitable editing software. I decided to try this but there seems to be a problem trying to download and install the software.

Initially, it says there was a problem with the download, then says download successful but I have attached the error message that comes up when I try to run the install.

I am on a MacBook Pro just had a new upgraded hard drive on High Sierra 10.13.6

Please, can anyone help with very simple, layman's terms?

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 07.54.35.png

• Staff

Hi The ALT Group and Welcome to the Forums,

18 minutes ago, The ALT Group said:

Initially, it says there was a problem with the download, then says download successful

That sounds like the problem.  Even tho the browser has reported the download as successful, i suspect it hasn't and you've corrupt download.  Can you try redownloading the file from your account page but using a different browser and hopefully it will complete without issue.