You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have come across a you tube channel named "InAffinity"  which covers free tutorials for affinity photo.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOnLUmyPHr2rayOHVHWsHVw/videos

What makes this channel unique from others is that the information is provided at moderate pace with logical and scientific reason behind each step.

The moderator is to the point and explains every thing in easy to understand language.

I thought I should share it with everyone and hopefully you will enjoy learning from these tutorials.

If you also know about some thing similar, please share it in the forum.

Thanks

It would help if you would provide a link to the youtube channel. Select the text to act as the link, then click on the link symbol on the toolbar (between the strikeout symbol, S, and the double quotes, '' .

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

He, @dmstraker, does a great job with his tutorials. Yep, he's a regular on these forums.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

5 hours ago, muhammadk said:

you mean David posts on these forums too?

I do.

And thanks for the kind words, @muhammadk !

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast i9 Custom + Philips 40in 4K & Benq 23in; Surface Pro 4 i5; iPad Pro 11"

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

You're welcome.

I would like to thank you for sharing your knowledge and the time and effort you are taking to teach us.

Your videos serve as  a great  source to learn about photo editing and the quality of content is best among all the tutorials I have come across.

And it's good to know that I can find you here too:)

The choice is so huge, but unfortunately my English is bad, that I can follow the processes very difficult.
Die Auswahl ist ja riesengroß, nur ist mein Englisch leider schlecht, dass ich den Abläufen nur sehr schwer folgen kann.

Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

18 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

unfortunately my English is bad

Apologies for hijacking this thread about Dave’s excellent tutorials on YouTube, but you might like to look at these tutorials by Norbert (@Mensch Mesch). Many of them have German narration or German subtitles.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 hour ago, Guzzi said:

Die Auswahl ist ja riesengroß, nur ist mein Englisch leider schlecht, dass ich den Abläufen nur sehr schwer folgen kann.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

@Guzzi , Yes those tutorials are in English but there is a way to get them recorded and written  by voice command and translate that online. It is a small headache but will help to learn by doing some reading and then watching video. Also, Alfred and v_kyr have suggested alternatives too.