vonBusing

1.7.0.7 - Placing Asset by double-click: inconsistent proportions

With this version one can place Assets at any size by double-clicking the asset in the Assets panel. This is a super-neat function. However, I'm having issues were some of my assets are not placed with the correct proportions. It is not fully systematic: In the same Asset collection, some gets right and some get distorted.

I can share my assets privately with the developer, if needed.

macOS 10.14.3 

Hi vonBusing,

Could you attach your assets to this Dropbox link please? If you could include a screenshot or document showing the ones which are at fault please, that would also be helpful! 

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi vonBusing,

Could you attach your assets to this Dropbox link please? If you could include a screenshot or document showing the ones which are at fault please, that would also be helpful! 

Thank you!

I have prepared the files, but I could not find the link in your message...

Thanks for the files - I've reproduced it here and will get it passed on to development. I've found it only happens if I click and drag to select the size - if I just use click to place it and then resize it, it will be correct.

1 hour ago, Sean P said:

Thanks for the files - I've reproduced it here and will get it passed on to development. I've found it only happens if I click and drag to select the size - if I just use click to place it and then resize it, it will be correct.

Yes, if you just click to place, the ratio is correct but the initial size is the same as if you drag and drop from the asset panel.

I also noticed: it's like it picks the size ratio from some other asset from the subcategory. I have two sizes of assets in that subcategory. When I click and drag, It's always the same of the 2 size ratios that is used.