Please could you add golden ratio grid overlay into crop tool? I think it's much more useful than snail and thirds are... just thirds (somewhere on the photography blog was kind of discussion if artists really use that.)) Thanks a lot! Seems I have to switch into other software just to crop my pic (if i don't miss something).

@Nero

It's already included. You can cycle through the overlays by pressing O. Then with the Golden Ratio overlay, pressing Shift+O will flip it around.

croptoolOverlay.jpg

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, ; Win10 Home Version:1903, Build: 18362.207: Intel i7-4770, 3.40GHz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 645 

But still thirds not golden ratio (golden is just snail spiral). Even on the screenshot above. Thx @Ron P. for advice anyway.

14 minutes ago, Nero said:

But still thirds not golden ratio (golden is just snail spiral). Even on the screenshot above. Thx @Ron P. for advice anyway.

I was pointing out where you select which overlay. Yes I know on the image I had the Thirds overlay. Here's the same image with the Fibonacci Golden Ratio overlay.

cropgoldenratio.jpg

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, ; Win10 Home Version:1903, Build: 18362.207: Intel i7-4770, 3.40GHz, 32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 645 

Oh, you want a Phi Grid overlay. Gotcha. :)

Can I second the request for a Golden Ratio overlay to be added please?  (Capture One and Photoshop both call it this).  I use it a lot for landscapes and it would be great to be able to do all cropping in Affinity.