You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Inaccurate color (colour) representation in Develop Persona

(Please forgive if this has been asked already. I could not find anything on this.)

The Develop Persona does not accurately represent the color/colour in my photos. The Photo Persona does represent sibling JPG file accurately, however. 

I have tried changing the RGB Color Profile to different settings, but this does not solve the problem.

Also, I have tried uploading the raw and JPG files, but the attaching process continues to fail.

I have also opened the file in RawTherapee, and that app does show the colors accurately.

My son also owns Affinity Photo on Windows (I am a Mac user) and he sees the same problem on his system.

What I need is a permanent fix, not a work-around that would need to be performed for every file.

Thank you in advance.

Greg B

Welcome to the forum Gregory, In develop Persona the is a Develop Assistant.  assistantoptions.png.582d3fcfce4f4a78fd370f26a77b3fd2.png  Have a look at the settings and make adjustments in there to see if alternative settings make a difference.
1324640250_ScreenShot2019-03-17at23_12_51.png.cc3c993fc63e25c266ca1ce221f58614.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Thank you for the welcome and the suggestion.

I did go thought all of the options, toggling through everything.

While various changes did make some changes, none of them produced the correct color representation. (In my current project, purple is being represented as almost blue in Develop Persona. Photo Persona does represent it as purple.)

BTW, I also tried re-launching with ^/control applied and clears all settings back to default. No change in the behavior.