Lsnyc

Pie or Donut start & end angle input 30 -> 17.2

Affinity Designer 1.6.4.45

iOS 12.1.1

Whenever I use the shape tool to create a circle, the in the context menu below, I hit pie, Start Angle and End Angle appear in the context menu.

I want to create pieces in 30 degree increments. I enter 0 starting, when I enter 30.0 for end angle it’s converted to 17.2 EVERY TIME. When I enter 60.0 it becomes 34.4. I tried dragging the orange nodes for start and end angle points, I can approximately get it to stop 30.something or 60.smoething but I need the accurate 30 60 90 120 150 180 210 240 270 300 330 360 division of the pie chart.

I’ve spent one hour plus looking all over the internet to solve this. Can’t do a simple pie chart in what is now two hours spent. HELP!!!!!!

20 hours ago, Lsnyc said:

Affinity Designer 1.6.4.45

iOS 12.1.1

Whenever I use the shape tool to create a circle, the in the context menu below, I hit pie, Start Angle and End Angle appear in the context menu.

I want to create pieces in 30 degree increments. I enter 0 starting, when I enter 30.0 for end angle it’s converted to 17.2 EVERY TIME. When I enter 60.0 it becomes 34.4. I tried dragging the orange nodes for start and end angle points, I can approximately get it to stop 30.something or 60.smoething but I need the accurate 30 60 90 120 150 180 210 240 270 300 330 360 division of the pie chart.

I’ve spent one hour plus looking all over the internet to solve this. Can’t do a simple pie chart in what is now two hours spent. HELP!!!!!!

Confirmed as a problem on AD and AP. I have had some luck however if you only adjust the start angle and never touch the end angle.

46AAF833-0392-4598-ABE7-20EEBCC284BA.png

Affinity Photo 1.7, Designer 1.7, Publisher 1.7 on MACOS Catalina Beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7 on iPad Pro 9.7" iPadOS 13 beta, Affinity Photo 1.7 on Windows 10

https://www.facebook.com/groups/affinityforipad/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

Thank you for confirming this! And including the different pie pieces screenshot.

I’m just starting out in AD and I couldn’t be 100% sure if it was my doing something wrong.

Thanks!!!

Here’s to hoping this angle input bug gets resolved in an update of AD.