Loquos

Assets Panel completely broken

I made the mistake of clicking on the minimization arrow in the Assets Panel because I didn't want to see a sub-Category. Now I cannot open any of the Asset sub-categories, and I need to access something there!

I've tried going to Window > Studio, and removing the Window from view & re-adding. I've tried resetting the studio view. I can select nothing in the Assets panel aside from the options and the dropdown to select another category.

I've also tried restarting my computer. I'm out of ideas on how to get these to open again. Help!

Running Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.0.257 on MacOS 10.14.3.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 12.01.43.png

On 3/15/2019 at 2:32 PM, dsnaps12 said:

Check out the updated beta. 1.7.0.7. I think this is fixed. I don't have this issue on Mac OS 10.14.2

I checked for an update and it said I was on the latest. However, my Assets panel still won't open. :-(

18 hours ago, Loquos said:

I checked for an update and it said I was on the latest. However, my Assets panel still won't open. :-(

18 hours ago, MEB said:

Hi Loquos,
The latest version isn't available yet on auto-update, but you can download it from here.

That's why it would be helpful if the auto-update showed the the full beta version number, not only a truncated one.