Yesterday I had a request from my wife for me to print multiple small copies of an image she had to be passed out at a forthcoming meeting.

No probs. says I.

Open the jpg in AP (my default image editor) and hit print.

Hmm..  What next?

Start again by importing image into unused Apple Photo.

Duplicate 60 times - select all - hit print - select custom & printer settings. Hit print. Done.

Frustrating that the print in AP is 'so' basic. 

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Posted (edited)

DUH!

Is there a video instruction to do this?

Guess my fear of layers kicked in.

Forget that last bit.

Just completed your way in just about a minute.

Command J did not seem to work originally but got there in the end.

I suppose I was just looking in the wrong place. ie:- using a printing dialogue as you would in publisher - instead of creating a new image in AP and then going to the print dialogue.

As I said DUH!!!!!

Afraid I am still prone and getting proner;) to these blank brain periods.

Problem Solved.

Screenshot 2019-03-14 at 13.27.52.jpg

Edited by Sharkey
added later

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Power duplicate only works if you move the object first and do not perform any other tasks in between. 

To 'power duplicate':

1.Select a layer(s).

2.From the Layer menu, select Duplicate.

3.Transform the duplicated layer content.

4.From the Layer menu, select Duplicate. A duplicate is created and the transform is automatically applied to the duplicate.

5.Repeat step 4 to create more duplicates with the transform accumulatively applied.

In 1.7, one can also consider specifying "N-Up" printing in the Layout section of the Print dialog.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta