You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi!

I am wondering whether there is any way to set a panel row (with more than one panel) to a fixed size. I mean I don't want the panels to change their size depending on the size of the panles above and below and their own size.

To show what I mean I have attached some examples. There is never the same height for a row. It's jumping around with every panel change.

1.thumb.PNG.b9f31693ca7d6a4f8e2e02066ab62a31.PNG2.thumb.PNG.2734083140a345d3ab8b0f4a93fe0578.PNG3.thumb.PNG.abe195dd79a8becea0ff7e7a84174d4d.PNG4.thumb.PNG.d5045e9671a1a650d0f4ebd91d8f5d03.PNG

Would be very nice if there would be a way for switching that off.

All the best,
Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

• 4 months later...
On 7/25/2019 at 9:01 AM, HeiligerBimBam said:

If i create a second sidebar i am able to drag the height of the panels! 

That's true but my issue is more about that if you change upmost panel all the panels below change their sizes. I'd like to have an option for fixed panel heights.

I solved it like this:

ad.thumb.png.e258eb7dd54d23cd50204cd320ff5573.png

Layers panel and some other panels on one side, the rest on the other side. 

Chris

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.