hartopp

Output via BlackMagic Design Intensity Pro 4k

Would it be possible to support an output option to a HD, UHD, or 4K monitor via BlackMagic Design products. This would be very useful for designing matt paintings or set extensions for VFX work in photo; and ensuring colour and layout look correct on higher spec monitors or end user domestic TVs. It would also act as a client monitor, when the client does not appreciate seeing your creative tools on screen at the sametime.

What do other people think? There is already a waveform monitor in Photo. Being able to output to a client monitor with the correct colour space, while you work on 1 or 2 low cost HD monitors with your tools and brushes spread out.

I'm not sure I understand what you want, but if the client monitor is attached to your system asking with your other monitors, can't you use View > New View, then move that new view onto the client monitor?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1809, 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 and 1.7.0.293 Beta       / Affinity Designer 1.6..5.123 and 1.7.0.293 Beta    / Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.293 Beta

I'm also a Avid Media Composser and VFX Artist, so from time to time I hire in Monitors to insure picture quality and to meet the clients technical standards. These monitors use SDI connectors and normally don't have display ports, or HDMI connection. I've simplified the above otherwise it becomes very long winded post. Take a look at Netfix requirements.

https://partnerhelp.netflixstudios.com/hc/en-us