You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Selecting multiple slices using Shift+Click causes Designer v1.7.0.258 to crash

• Staff

Hi SlavaUX,

Does this happen with a new document, or is it specific to an existing document? I've just tried it myself on a new document and an old one I've had and neither of them are crashing. Would you be able to attach the document that is crashing for you please?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Sean P said:

Does this happen with a new document, or is it specific to an existing document? I've just tried it myself on a new document and an old one I've had and neither of them are crashing. Would you be able to attach the document that is crashing for you please?

It is not happening on a new document. But does happen on two different files created with previous Designer versions. Also reproducible in a clean VM environment. Example file attached.

Shift Click Crash.afdesign

• Staff

Hi SlavaUX,

Thanks for the files. I've recreated the issue here and can recreate it on a new document. It seems to be a mixture of having the SVG format selected and it reporting a duplicate slice name (although yours doesn't!). I'll get these both passed on to development.

Thanks again for the file and letting us know!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.