tariq

bitmap to vector is in CoredDraw for Mac 2019

For that price they better do. 

Would be nice to have it in AD though. 

Affinity Photo/Affinity Designer | macOS 10.14 Mojave | MBP13 2013

I was not expecting CorelDraw to be released for the Mac, because I think at one point it was previously but didn't do too well.

Anyway, I'm for the suggestion. I would have fun using it back when I used Illustrator.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

Have you looked at the prices of both apps? CorelDraw is more than 10x the price of AD, and the upgrades will cost you even more in the long run.

CorelDraw is the master of none. It has the bitmap to vector conversion, but it isn't as good as Vector Magic.

52 minutes ago, Bri-Toon said:

I was not expecting CorelDraw to be released for the Mac, because I think at one point it was previously but didn't do too well.

Corel did release something for the Mac way back when and it was a Steaming Pile of Excrement. Their attitude at that time was "If it compiles, ship it". Years ago though and different owners I think but the experience was so bad I won't ever buy something with the name Corel on it. Yes I know, I am missing out but hey it was/is my money and time.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.0 | Affinity Photo 1.7.0 | Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.384 | Affinity Photo beta 1.7.1.138 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.0.14

33 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

but the experience was so bad I won't ever buy something with the name Corel on it.

Is that so? I mean I heard that it didn’t sell, but I didn’t realize it was apparently awful. Good to know. Hopefully things have changed now, but I’m too attached to Affinity to try it out.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!