dmstraker

[By Design] Blue slider lines getting 'lost'

Yes, I know, Not a biggie. Just one for when you're sitting around, wondering what to do :)

I was just monkeying around, playing with stuff to see what it did, when this turned up (in other words I've no idea how to reproduce it -- sorry).

Sliding the sliders up and down made the blue line move, but not as they should. Only the size and flow controls were affected.

The brush in question, btw, is Spray Paints, Brush 5.

Edit: Having said that, I closed down and restarted AP and that brush still displayed the same wayward behaviour. Maybe because it's Tuesday and parliament is having a meaningful vote (again) about Brexit at seven.

I'm using the latest beta.

Extra edit: Ooh! It happens in 1.6 too!

image.png.f7b70fb5c5505f8bcdbd3eaa0ef04b6f.png

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.

Hi @dmstraker,

That's not a bug, but a visual representation of your Dynamics. If you have any dynamic set - In your case size and flow - the blue line shows the variation margins from the current set point. :)

I've closed this as "By design". 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Well I'll be danged. Thanks, @GabrielM. I just learned something. Which makes it a Good Day.

Dave Straker

Cameras: Sony A7R2, RX100V

Computers: Win10: Chillblast Photo with i7-3770 + 16Gb RAM + Philips 40in 4K; Surface Pro 4 i5

Favourite word: Aha. For me and for others.