You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I found 2 bugs today but I'm not sure if this is already reported. 

The first bug was as I created a second window with "new view" as I wanted set it to full-screen on my second monitor the window goes white and didn't show anything.

The second bug I got is with the pen tool if I TAB out sometime it creates a random point on the artboard and sometimes it doesn't want to make points after I TAB back in.

Overall I like affinity designer but why it always jumps back to the artboard and doesn't want to stay in the group I created, so I need to bring all parts manually back into the group I created before. This can be really frustrating if you have other parts outside the group and doesn't know now with parts belongs to the group. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Affinity forums! Unfortunately I've been unable to replicate the two issues you've mentioned. Do they still occur in the newest 1.7.0.7 build? If possible would you be able to do a couple of videos that demonstrate you reproducing the issues please?

It allows us to see what exact steps you are doing so we can try and reproduce!

Thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.