You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash - Programmabsturz: Gradient Tool --> Stroke - Verlauf--> Kontur

Hallo!

Today an attempt with the tool 'Gradient Tool --> Stroke' to work. Various attempts with color selection I did not succeed. It came to a crash of the program without comment. But I can not compreghend what I did. A log from the event viewer is here:

Heute ein Versuch mit dem Werkzeug 'Verlauf --> Kontext Kontur' zu arbeiten. Verschiedene Versuche mit Farbauswahl sind mir nicht gelungen. Es kam zu einem Absturz des Programmes ohne Kommentar. Ich kann aber nicht mehr nachvollziehen, was ich getan habe. Ein Protokoll aus der Ereignisanzeige ist hier:

Anwendung: Photo.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: System.AccessViolationException
 bei Serif.Interop.Persona.Services.InteropService.HandleNotification(Kernel.Counted<Kernel::Notification>*, Boolean)

bei Serif.Interop.Persona.Services.InteropService.OnNotify(Kernel.Counted<Kernel::Notification>*)

bei <Module>.GetNotificationDispatch.<lambda_0fbcf9cf88d8a12326952b6eb8a5f445>.()()(?GetNotificationDispatch@@$$FYA?AV?$function@$$A6AXXZ@std@@V?$Counted@VNotification@Kernel@@@Kernel@@@Z.__l2.<lambda_0fbcf9cf88d8a12326952b6eb8a5f445>*)

bei MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
   bei System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame) 

bei System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
   bei System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)

bei Photo.Application.Main(System.String[])

Gruß
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

This is similar to the problem I was confronted with

In the registry you can check the current versions of .NET framework installed on your system

.net framewoek version.jpg

Affinity Photo  2.3.1

Laptop MSI Prestige PS42
Windows 11 Home 23H2 (Build 22631.3007) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.00 GHz - RAM 16,0 GB

When I installed the new Betavesion, NETFramework 4.7.2 was requested and installed.
Als ich die neue Betavesion installierte, wurde NETFramework 4.7.2 angefordert und installiert.

Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.