You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sorry if this is a basic question or has been answered before, but I really couldn't figure it out.

How do you fill a space between three or more concurrent curves? Say you have three lines which form a triangle, how can you fill the formed triangle with a colour?

See my example: I drew the circle, joined the respective opposite marks and I have obtained those polygons that I filled. My approach was to redraw the formed polygons using the pen tool and then filling them, but there must be some other way. Or if I want to fill the curvilinear triangles that are formed with the circle - how do I do that?

Thank you.

desen_modular.svg

Draw the three big triangles, convert to curves (if you used the triangle tool), copy all three and paste, then select Divide from Operations in the toolbar - voilà, there are your new triangles that you can color differently.

Oh, wow, thanks! To be honest, I'm not entirely familiar with the boolean operations on figures, but I'm trying to learn as much as possible, since I'm sure they're quite useful tools.