Apologies if this is already reported somewhere else (I had a quick skim and couldn‘t see anything). Applies to Publisher build 1.7.249 (latest at moment of writing) on MacOS 10.14.3.

When I zoom out of my current document, it always takes me to the bottom of the last page. In a long document that is annoying (I expect it to zoom in and out based on centre of document in the window).

This next one seems to apply to all the apps (I think). When I zoom in or out using the keyboard (command space, Adobe-style) I can‘t then select anything until I’ve pressed the spacebar again.  It‘s not a bug per se, but again it is annoying and counter-intuitive.

Otherwise super impressed with this Publisher build.

20 minutes ago, jamessouttar said:

Applies to Publisher build 1.7.249 (latest at moment of writing) on MacOS 10.14.3.

Just a comment: As of Friday, March 8, 1.7.0.257 is the current beta release:

The betas are generally released via the forum some time before they are made available via auto-update.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476),
   Desktop: 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, GeForce GTX 970
   Laptop:  8GB memory, Intel Core i7-3625QM @ 2.30GHz, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
Affinity Photo 1.8.3.641 and 1.8.4.650 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.8.3.641 and 1.8.4.650 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.8.3.641 and 1.8.4.651 Beta.

Walt, if you are inferring that the zoom issue was fixed in that edition, I must say it is still behaving as James described. 

I am experiencing the same issue (PC - Win 10) with that version of Publisher (1.7.0.257), so the zoom issue has not been resolved yet.

Thus I second James' request to fix it.  It should zoom to/from where your mouse clicks, or a selected object, or (at least) the center of the page that I'm on - not several pages away at the end of my document!

I was merely commenting that James was not using the latest version.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476),
   Desktop: 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, GeForce GTX 970
   Laptop:  8GB memory, Intel Core i7-3625QM @ 2.30GHz, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M
Affinity Photo 1.8.3.641 and 1.8.4.650 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.8.3.641 and 1.8.4.650 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.8.3.641 and 1.8.4.651 Beta.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

I could not reproduce this in the latest build. Can you please check it again and confirm if it's still an issue? 

Thanks,

Gabe.