You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

RIGHT-CLICK VS. ALT+CLICK

FEATURE REQUEST-------------------------Make Mac OS Affinity apps use right-click like in the Windows version.

I notice in several instances that Affinity apps in MacOS require an ALT + click to initiate a function whereas in the Windows version, you just have to      right-click.

I am really big on right-clicking to access contextual menus and initiate/engate/launch tools as in the Windows version of Affinity apps (I use both Affinity for Mac and Affinity for Windows platforms)

Why is this?

Wouldn't it be better for Affinity apps to behave the same way in both Mac OS and in Windows?  It certainly would be less confusing for me.

In addition to making right-click an additional way of launching a tool/function, it should also bring up all of the menu bar full-menus as I have illustrated in a separate feature request.

Serif could consider making the right-click function universal for the reasons I have stated, and, if for no other reason than to decrease the variables when troubleshooting.

PAULRFONTENOT ;-)

Late 2013 iMac/32gb ram/2tb ssd     2018 MacBook Pro/32gb ram/1 tb ssd

Affinity Designer/Designer Beta

Affinity Photo/Photo Beta

Affinity Publisher Beta