Sign in to follow this  
larsh

Inhaltsverz. Seitenzahl

Hi, obwohl die formatierten Titel rechts auf ungeraden Seiten stehen, gibt das Inhaltsverzeichnis die Seitenzahl links davon (gerade) an. Wie, bitte, ist das zu ändern? Dank und Gruss, lars

AP 1.6.7 // AD 1.6.1 // Apu ß: Capture One+; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift 

Alas, I know little German, so I put it through Bing translator and got the following:

> Hi, although the formatted titles are on the right of odd pages, the table of contents indicates the page number to the left of it (even). How, please, is that to be changed? Thanks and greeting, lars 

I put it through Google translate and got the following:

Hi, even though the formatted titles are to the right of odd pages, the table of contents indicates the page number to the left of it (even). How, please, is that to change? Thanks and regards, lars

William

Using a Lenovo ideapad 510 running Windows 10 in England

Thanks, William! 

AP 1.6.7 // AD 1.6.1 // Apu ß: Capture One+; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift