You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Curve disappears when dragging a node

In the attached file are two "highlights", if you zoom into these, select one and in the node tool drag a node to make it smaller there is a point around .02 that the highlight disappears.  If when it is not visible you release the node then that node disappears resulting in a single node object.  If instead of releasing the node you keep making it smaller it then reappears and all is well.

629681819_ScreenShot2019-03-09at10_39_11AM.png.808e1c7ff16d66b491fe4f6151ad789c.png31539922_ScreenShot2019-03-09at10_39_29AM.png.8f05868da06b25d09d78f1d30711109f.png

Test3.afdesign

Any idea what's causing this?

iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) with macOS Sierra

I'm seeing it now, too, but sometimes it only briefly disappears and when I go back it doesn't happen, other times I can get it to remain hidden by stopping the cursor in just the wrong spot like in your clip. I've been playing around with lots of different settings and all I can say is that zooming out makes it more noticeable/easier to reproduce, and it only seems to happen when sliding the node horizontally (even with all snapping options turned off), but it does not happen when dragging (resizing) from one side in transform mode with both nodes selected.

♥️Affinity v2; macOS 14; ⌨️🖱; recreational user since 2014.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.