You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Opening Raf from Recent File - Crash

Don't know if I am doing this right.

Attached copy (pdf) of Crash Report sent to Apple (automatically) after Beta .112 crashes today.

Raf was from Recent Dropdown list.

Beta did not Crash when opening other file types Tiff/jpg. from same drop down.

Process: Affinity Photo Beta [979].pdf

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

4 hours ago, Sharkey said:

Don't know if I am doing this right.

Attached copy (pdf) of Crash Report sent to Apple (automatically) after Beta .112 crashes today.

Raf was from Recent Dropdown list.

Beta did not Crash when opening other file types Tiff/jpg. from same drop down.

Process: Affinity Photo Beta [979].pdf

Hi @Sharkey, any chance you can upload the file that was causing the crash, just to help us reproduce the crash, and ensure the fix is correct?

On 3/9/2019 at 6:26 PM, Mark Ingram said:

Hi @Sharkey, any chance you can upload the file that was causing the crash, just to help us reproduce the crash, and ensure the fix is correct?

Send a link please.

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

21 hours ago, gadabra said:

Hi, just to chip in .112 will not open any of my .RAF files, either compressed or uncompressed, recent or historic. Shame because it was really speedy doing so prior to this upgrade

Only this beta has caused me any problem Hence my contact about it.

un-protected image please delete when you have finished.

7 hours ago, kneh said:

this appears to only happen with X-Trans sensor files, non X-Trans i.e GFX, X10 files open fine

as far as i can remember, i had no problems with my x-trans raf files in earlyer versions of this beta. and in my regular affinity program it works fine too. i read that the problem will be fixed in the next update. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.