Jump to content
Sharkey

Opening Raf from Recent File - Crash

Recommended Posts

Don't know if I am doing this right.

Attached copy (pdf) of Crash Report sent to Apple (automatically) after Beta .112 crashes today.

Raf was from Recent Dropdown list.

Beta did not Crash when opening other file types Tiff/jpg. from same drop down.

Process: Affinity Photo Beta [979].pdf


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sharkey said:

Don't know if I am doing this right.

Attached copy (pdf) of Crash Report sent to Apple (automatically) after Beta .112 crashes today.

Raf was from Recent Dropdown list.

Beta did not Crash when opening other file types Tiff/jpg. from same drop down.

Process: Affinity Photo Beta [979].pdf

Hi @Sharkey, any chance you can upload the file that was causing the crash, just to help us reproduce the crash, and ensure the fix is correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just to chip in .112 will not open any of my .RAF files, either compressed or uncompressed, recent or historic. Shame because it was really speedy doing so prior to this upgrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 6:26 PM, Mark Ingram said:

Hi @Sharkey, any chance you can upload the file that was causing the crash, just to help us reproduce the crash, and ensure the fix is correct?

Send a link please.


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, gadabra said:

Hi, just to chip in .112 will not open any of my .RAF files, either compressed or uncompressed, recent or historic. Shame because it was really speedy doing so prior to this upgrade

 

Only this beta has caused me any problem Hence my contact about it.


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

un-protected image please delete when you have finished.

 


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,

the beta .112 crashes not only on raf-files, but on my jpg-files (generated from raf-files) too. there's no problem with tif- or dmg-files.

jan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this appears to only happen with X-Trans sensor files, non X-Trans i.e GFX, X10 files open fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kneh said:

this appears to only happen with X-Trans sensor files, non X-Trans i.e GFX, X10 files open fine

as far as i can remember, i had no problems with my x-trans raf files in earlyer versions of this beta. and in my regular affinity program it works fine too. i read that the problem will be fixed in the next update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.7.0.112 crashes when opening RAF files. All other files open ok. Pre update version works fine with RAF files

Quote

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×