Jump to content
Sharkey

Opening Raf from Recent File - Crash

Recommended Posts

Don't know if I am doing this right.

Attached copy (pdf) of Crash Report sent to Apple (automatically) after Beta .112 crashes today.

Raf was from Recent Dropdown list.

Beta did not Crash when opening other file types Tiff/jpg. from same drop down.

Process: Affinity Photo Beta [979].pdf


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sharkey said:

Don't know if I am doing this right.

Attached copy (pdf) of Crash Report sent to Apple (automatically) after Beta .112 crashes today.

Raf was from Recent Dropdown list.

Beta did not Crash when opening other file types Tiff/jpg. from same drop down.

Process: Affinity Photo Beta [979].pdf

Hi @Sharkey, any chance you can upload the file that was causing the crash, just to help us reproduce the crash, and ensure the fix is correct?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, just to chip in .112 will not open any of my .RAF files, either compressed or uncompressed, recent or historic. Shame because it was really speedy doing so prior to this upgrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2019 at 6:26 PM, Mark Ingram said:

Hi @Sharkey, any chance you can upload the file that was causing the crash, just to help us reproduce the crash, and ensure the fix is correct?

Send a link please.


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, gadabra said:

Hi, just to chip in .112 will not open any of my .RAF files, either compressed or uncompressed, recent or historic. Shame because it was really speedy doing so prior to this upgrade

 

Only this beta has caused me any problem Hence my contact about it.


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

un-protected image please delete when you have finished.

 


MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi,

the beta .112 crashes not only on raf-files, but on my jpg-files (generated from raf-files) too. there's no problem with tif- or dmg-files.

jan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, kneh said:

this appears to only happen with X-Trans sensor files, non X-Trans i.e GFX, X10 files open fine

as far as i can remember, i had no problems with my x-trans raf files in earlyer versions of this beta. and in my regular affinity program it works fine too. i read that the problem will be fixed in the next update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.