You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta 256 - Error opening multiple files

My first try with the new beta 256.
With 'File -> Open' I wanted to open several files and got for each message below:

Mein erster Versuch mit der neuen Beta 256.
Über 'Datei ->> Öffnen' wollte ich mehrere Dateien öffnen und bekam für jede nachstehende Meldung:

314173934_Fehler1.7.0.256AffBeta.jpg.12ad1d18d28be7dae85b5e554bb6fcb2.jpg

With each click on 'Ignore' the message disappeared and the documents were open. I can not handle this because I have never dealt with Visual C ++.
The photos are mobile pictures in the format .jpg.

Mit jedem Klick auf 'Ignorieren' verschwand die betreffende Meldung und die Dokumente waren offen. Ich kann der Sache nicht nachgehen, weil ich mich noch nie mit Visual C++ beschäftigt habe. Die Fotos sind Handy-Aufnahmen im Format .jpg.

Grüße
Guzzi

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

As requested:   Wie gewünscht:

It strikes me that the pictures are exceptionally large. 4,7 MB. I have previously exported from the smartphone to the PC.
Dabei fällt mir auf, dass die Bilder außergewöhnlich groß sind. 4,7 MB. Ich habe sie zuvor vom Smartphone auf den PC exportiert.

IMG_20190227_121831.thumb.jpg.82419889ee72362d552312d102e79034.jpg

Grüße
Guzzi

14 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

Hi, this should be sorted in build 258. Any chance you could upload one of your images for us to confirm?

Hallo Mark!

Yes, this bug is fixed in build 258. But: If I then click on a tab at the top to open another image, it "hops" before it opens. This is e.g. at all five like that.

Ja, dieser Fehler ist in build 258  behoben. Aber: Wenn ich dann oben auf einen Reiter klicke, um ein anderes Bild zu öffnen, "hüpft" es bevor es geöffnet wird. Das ist z.B. bei allen fünf so.

Grüße
Guzzi

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.