You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Edit in Photo, from Designer (Bug)

If you create anything of vector in Designer, and then click File > Edit in Photo, the strokes reset to zero. I was testing to see if the same thing occurs if I start a vector design in Photo or Publisher, and edit in Designer, but it appears that this problem only occurs if you start in Designer, and edit in Photo.

I was looking to see if this bug has been reported yet, and I couldn't find a topic on it. Better safe than sorry.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

If you are using either of the two most recent betas of Designer you might want to note this from the release notes:

4 hours ago, MattP said:

SPECIAL NOTE: The files created by this new version of Designer 1.7.0.6 will not be compatible with earlier version of Affinity (Designer, Photo or Publisher). You will need to wait for an update to Publisher or Photo 1.7 Beta for compatibility! Please do not use this version if you will be adversely affected by this temporary lack of cross-product compatibility!

Thank you for your feedback. I understand that. However, this happened in the most recent version of Photo.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

22 hours ago, fde101 said:

New version of Photo was just posted a few hours ago.

Thank you for informing me. And it looks like this issue has been resolved.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.