You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The file type is not supported

• Staff

Hi dnels,

I've tried opening this in the last few builds but not had any luck, it looks like it's become corrupt. Is the last saved file also in this state?

I will log this for the developers to look into to see if we can try figure out how this happened. Did you encounter any odd behaviour when last saving the file?

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Thanks.  I figured it was corrupt, but yes the software froze up and responded very slowly and when I went to save it I got a warning saying it could not identify me as the owner of the document and it had to close.  

• Staff

Hi dnels,

Unfortunately what happened very much corrupted this file, and it's not really possible for us to get any information from it.

I've not heard of behaviour like this before on Windows. If it happens again let me know and we can try suss out what might be the cause.

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

• 1 month later...

I was googling for this issue a hour or so ago and opened this page.
I brought a file home to play with from my tests at work with the Publisher and found those files all seem to state they are corrupt if I made them in a previous version of the beta... By saving a copy of the file with the latest version then using that at home (also latest version) the files work perfectly.

Not sure if this helps!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.