You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Viewing Hyperlinked PDFs in MS Edge

I have a PDF with Hyperlinked table of Contents which when viewed in MS Edge does not work correctly (links going to the wrong page). I have this PDF uploaded to my website into an Iframe which the hyperlinks do then work. If you download the PDF, from the download link at the top of the iframe, which opens up into a new tab and try the TOC hyperlinks then the problem starts again. Also attached PDF here.

It only seems to happen when the PDF is being viewed in it's own tab. Viewing in Chrome, FF or Adobe works OK.

View PDF HERE

Edit. I have just tested viewing on a different PC and the hyperlinks did work. So I'm not sure if it is my install of Edge.

Our_Ladys_Messages.pdf

Dond:10_wink:

Windows 10 Pro, 8th gen i5-8250U, 8gb ram, 256gb PCIE SSD

Thanks for the link Paul and at least it's a known problem. As MS may be going over to use the Chrome open source code it may not be a problem in the near future.

Dond:10_wink:

Windows 10 Pro, 8th gen i5-8250U, 8gb ram, 256gb PCIE SSD

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.