While you are rewriting the beta versions of the Affinity Suite of applications in preparation for the next retail versions, please consider:

1.  Make both the desktop version and the online version of the help files searchable by keywords and key phrases.

(provide a search bar in every pane of the help menu files)

2.  Produce "fuzzy search"  results from any of several possible terms that might be used to search for the same help topic.                                                           (ex.  A search for Typography, text, verbiage and writing might yield the same search results.                                                                                                            or, keyboard, keyboard shortcuts and keyboard customization might yield the same results. (not that these are great examples, but                                hopefully, you get where I am coming from))

(This way, if a user is not certain how to phrase his/her search, they could still find what they are looking for)

PAULRFONTENOT ;-)

Late 2013 iMac/32gb ram/2tb ssd     2018 MacBook Pro/32gb ram/1 tb ssd

Affinity Designer/Designer Beta

Affinity Photo/Photo Beta

Affinity Publisher Beta

The desktop and online help both already provide search capability. So I'm not sure what you're missing for #1.

For #2, trying to predict what incorrect terms a user might use sounds difficult. Do you know of other Help systems that provide that?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta