Hello,

i have one, specialy question. We need AP for editing price tag and other materials in our electronic store, but don't need business multiple licence, becouse i want install AP on only one PC. Can i use clasic licence for desktop or we must contact your supp for special licence?

Thank you, have a nice day,
CzDaV3

I think you will be covered with just the one "classic" license. But check that you do fall into the category below

From the EULA

"(ii) if you are a commercial enterprise, to download, install, use and run one (1) copy of the Serif Software for use either: (a) by one specific individual on each of the Windows Computer(s) that they use that you own or control, or (b) by multiple individuals on a single shared Windows Computer that you own or control; For example, a single employee may use the Serif Software on both their desktop and laptop Windows Computer, or multiple employees may serially use the Serif Software on a single Windows Computer used as a shared resource."

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.