You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Appearance Panel - Blending Mode Resets to "Normal"

Definitely a bug.

It is possible to get it to stick temporarily by using the mouse wheel, or keyboard, but it always reverts as soon as you click onto another object.

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

• Staff
11 hours ago, Dave Vector said:

I was trying out the new multiple strokes, multiple fills feature, and when I use the drop down menu to change the blending mode, deselect then re-select the object, the blending mode reset to normal.  Am I using it incorrectly?

Hi Dave,
I've reproduced this and will get it passed on to development. Thanks for letting us know!

• Staff
13 hours ago, catlover said:

Thanks, Rudolphus.

I guess it must be a feature exclusively for the Windows version.

I'm on Mac and it's not in there.....

Hi Catlover,

It is most definitely not a Windows only feature! What language is your Mac and application set to? There was a known issue that caused it to not display whilst in Separated Mode, but that has now been fixed as of 1.7.0.6.

This thing is doing my head in.
I really, really can't find the "Appearance Panel" anywhere in AD, no matter in which Persona I look.
You are referring to v 1.7.0.6.
My version is 1.7.0.4 , I tried to update my Beta Version, but that results in a "You're up to date" message, see scrnshot.
I'm on Mac (not iPad), Language is set to Default (English), not separated windows, but not "Full Screen" either.
I tried "Full Screen" mode, makes no difference.
Thanks in advance for any advice, also : where can I download v. 1.7.0.6 ??

C.L.

Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 14.57.12.png

View-scrnshot.png

Screenshot 2019-03-12 at 14.58.35.png

Hi, Dutchshader,

Sorry to tell you, but it's the Beta Version 1.7.0.4 that I've got, see scrnshot.

Sean is referring to Beta v 1.7.0.6. Haven't been able to find that version for download either.

It's getting curiouser & curiouser.... :/

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.