Hey, just a quick question. There are some mobile laptops/tablets that support being on a 4G LTE network but run using an ARM-based processor. Are there any plans to have Affinity Photo and Designer be compatible with that type of processor since it is more mobile than a typical laptop?

Also, to add to the record. The operating system according to the control panel shows that it is a 64-bit operating system but the install file says it's a 32-bit operating system. How can that be? If you want me to upload a photo of the incident, please let me know.

8 hours ago, Ivon365 said:

Are there any plans to have Affinity Photo and Designer be compatible with that type of processor

??? 

Affinity Store: Designer 1.7.3.481, Photo 1.7.3.481, Publisher 1.7.3.481.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, Build 18362.418.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080.

10 hours ago, Ivon365 said:

Also, to add to the record. The operating system according to the control panel shows that it is a 64-bit operating system but the install file says it's a 32-bit operating system. How can that be?

What install file do you mean? The Affinity products are 64 applications -- the Mac OS & the Windows OS are operating systems, not made or distributed by Serif.

As for versions that would run on ARM CPUs, there are reduced-feature versions of both Affinity Designer & Affinity Photo that run on Apple's ARM-based system-on-a-chip (SoC) A series processors, but they are for iPads running iOS only. They require a minimum of a high end Apple A8X SoC with an onboard custom PowerVR Series6XT GPU to support those versions, & the considerably more powerful A series "Bionic" SoC's built into the iPad Pro models for best results.

Affinity Photo 1.7.3, Affinity Designer 1.7.3, Affinity Publisher 1.7.3; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 & Affinity Designer 1.7.3.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 13.1.2