You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

opening files created with page plus

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

14 hours ago, graham@spindizzy said:

I have PagePlus 10 installed on my Windows 10 desktop but it will not work due to lack of key

Purchased versions of PagePlus will work without a registration key but you’ll get a nag screen. To make the nag screen go away, use the Universal Registration Key 881887.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I have also been a Serif customer for many years and have many Pageplus files. The version I currently use is Pageplus 9.  All my Serif software has been purchased. I like Affinity Publisher very much but I need it to be able to import Pageplus files or else I will probably just continue to use Pageplus, and not purchase Affinity Publisher, as I have so many PagePlus files. Is the ability to import PagePlus files planned for Affinity Publisher, and, if so, when?

Many thanks,

Cory Sea

unfortunately the only installed PagePlus program I have is PP10 but I have had PPx6 but I cannot reinstall this (I have a list of product keys from legacy ) if you do a search for PPx6 online you find a multitude of sites to get it, that is if you want all the other junk they are trying to push and frankly I have not managed to find a download among this rubbish so if someone can point me to a clean site where I can get it I would be very happy, with PP10 although I have the discs the cd case has not got a key on it to input   

• Staff

Hi corysea,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
There's no plans to support PagePlus files at this point. Affinity Publisher doesn't yet support all features/functionality of PagePlus so even with an importer we wouldn't be able to get much more than what's currently possible exporting the file from PagePlus as PDF and importing it in Publisher.

As PP 10 is so old, it's doubtful that you will be able to open files made in later versions in it. If you can't re-install PPX6 (which is also fairly old), I would suggest that you purchase a copy of PPX9 and keep using that for the time being.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad