RobertSchaub

[By Design] App develops RAW files automatic while editing with ApplePencil

All iPad Versions of AffinityPhoto have a serious bug.
I use iPadPro 2018 with Apple Pencil and the AffinityPhoto app since half a year and the bug happens all time i want to prepare RAW photos with the pencil, following happens:
While changing some options for the raw file, AffinityPhoto develops the picture automatic although i didnt want, and it happens while i do nothing, only holding the pen and not touching the ipad

15 hours ago, RobertSchaub said:

All iPad Versions of AffinityPhoto have a serious bug.

Uhmm, I’ve never had this happen.....

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB iOS 12.4. Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 Affinity Design 1.7.2.6 Publisher for iPad ?

Hi @RobertSchaub,

I've never seen this before. Can you please send us a screen recording of this in action? Please make sure you turn on "Show Touches" from within the app's General Preferences. 

Are you using the Apple Pencil 2? If so, the button is mapped to "confirm" any current action (in your case, developing) so it will develop the photo. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Hello guys,

thank you Gabe, it is the Pencil 2, the app thinks it has to develop by doubbletapping the pencil, although I deactivated the doubbletapping setting in ios options.

Do you know where in affinityoptions i can deactivate it?

Thanks Robert

Unfortunately it can't be deactivated at this time.

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB iOS 12.4. Affinity Photo 1.7.2.153 Affinity Design 1.7.2.6 Publisher for iPad ?