You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF - Doc with Brushes

• Staff

Hi md_berlin,

I don't believe PDF supports the Size and Opacity variance of pressure curves which is why the PDF is looking incorrect. Unfortunately to maintain this look it won't be possible to keep the object as a vector, if that is OK then you can rasterise the layers to a pixel layer which will export to PDF correctly.

21 minutes ago, Sean P said:

Unfortunately to maintain this look it won't be possible to keep the object as a vector, if that is OK then you can rasterise the layers to a pixel layer which will export to PDF correctly.

Shouldn't that happen automatically then?

Many thanks for your answers. I am a great fan of Affinity and hope, that I sometimes work exclusively with Publisher, Designer and Photo. But I although think, that a vector-program must be able to output vector graphic without compromise. There are tasks, where I think about before beginning which output I need. If it is a vector result I need, I work with a vector Program like Designer, otherwise I start the work in Photo.

iMac 27'', Mac OS X Ventura 13.2.1 (22D68)

55 minutes ago, md_berlin said:

a vector-program must be able to output vector graphic without compromise

If you are using functionality that is not supported in the target output format, this may not always be feasible.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.