You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

"Export all" artboards in the export persona only allows to cancel

First of all I am totally in shock how much Affinity Designer on the ipad does. One of the things I love is the pixel preview and the ability to chunk a larger project into artboards and export them individually. However when proceeding to 'export all' I can navigate my local filesystem and cloud locations but the only actions available are 'select' and 'cancel' where select allows to select items in the target directory with no apprent result and cancel aborting the whole export operation.

Is this a known issue or am I doing it wrong (exporting the whole document works fine)?

• Staff

Hi jimmac,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Following your video, after tapping the Export All button in the Export Persona, browse to where you have the folder you want to export to, tap Select in the top right of the Files screen, tap the folder you want to export the slices to (placing the blue tick mark on it) then tap Open in the top right of the File screen. The folder is now selected. Tap the Export All button again to save the slices to that folder.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I figured I'm just overlooking something. I was successful exporting the assets locally. The continuous export sounds like a giant time saver! I am just in awe of getting everything I imagined and then some!

I do, however, still have issue exporting to Dropbox, but I'm guessing that might be outside of AD, as dropbox does behave oddly from time to time.

• 1 month later...