You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.7.0.251 - bug in Rasterize option when Export as PDF

do you have some special overlays or gradient masks ? - if you user overlay on images for example, then it will not be rastered, if you put a masked layer /rectangle over it, then it will be rastered and even worse, the underpying layer is „hidden“ even opacity is 0%

12 minutes ago, gludie said:

do you have some special overlays or gradient masks ? - if you user overlay on images for example, then it will not be rastered, if you put a masked layer /rectangle over it, then it will be rastered and even worse, the underpying layer is „hidden“ even opacity is 0%

Actually, the file was exported fine using "PDF (for export)" preset in previous beta version.

And I didn't changed any export options while exporting with v1.7.0.251.

Can anyone provide a download link to the previous beta version?

The Boss is watching you.  :ph34r:

On 3/6/2019 at 11:16 PM, Sean P said:

Hi Voidsea,

Would you be able to attach a copy of your document that is being exported incorrectly please so we can get this checked and passed on to development if needed.

Thanks!

It only happens on my old files.

When I create a new file, there is no problem.

test.afdesign

The Boss is watching you.  :ph34r:

• Staff

Thanks for that - I've reproduced the issue. I believe the presence of the artboard is causing things to be rasterised when they shouldn't be. I found a similar issue yesterday with spot colours being lost which was caused by artboards. I'll get this passed on to development. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.