You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Sharkey

On 2/27/2019 at 9:15 AM, Sharkey said:

Florrie 26:02:19.jpg

Crufts 2019!!!!!    Is this a 5-star recommendation for the Inpainting Brush Tool or does your dog really stand that perfectly, long enough to get the shot?   Whatever it is, it is a perfectly gorgeous shot and a thoroughly elegant best friend.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Little bit of pinpointing to remove the obligatory collar and ID disc; bit of local sharpening and over all contrast/colour balance and that's it :).

No Crufts this year and maybe not again. Long journey, expensive, and a lot of people that I am not sure I want to meet;). I would enjoy Gundog day if I could arrange things to my bank managers liking (oh they don't exist now do they) but the travelling is still a bit of a faff!

Oh if it was one of my 'pro' shots it would not be used. Feathering a little too natural, taken from the wrong angle, should have been a bit lower and her head needed to be a lot straighter. Neck and topline look OK but her true glory was not the point. Just her stood in the sun looking 'cool'!

Regards.

PS:- Plus of course she was three weeks pregnant when the photograph was taken9_9:1_grinning: - any one for a puppy?

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).