You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A Photo-Portfolio eBook

EdK

Here is a photo-portfolio eBook I’ve been struggling with since December. Finally got a version that I’m satisfied with (well, 75% – I’m picky).

I tried seven different publishing options and learned a lot along the way. The winner, by a mile – Affinity Publisher (which is still in beta).

I wanted the book to be interactive. The book uses nearly 200 hyperlinks to:

Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated and may help raise my 75% satisfaction in future eBooks.

Eds Eyes Affinity 12x12 v4.pdf

Is it just me - it often is - or is there something wrong with some of the text in this document?
For instance, on the Trees page - page 95 - the page number, title, subtitle and "Go to TOC" are rasterised while the rest is vector.
I've looked at it in Acrobat Reader DC, Firefox and Chrome and they all have that text rasterised.
Was this expected?

Not just you. That's part of the 25% that I'm not satisfied with (my error, not Apub's). Decided to go with the book as is and get some fresh eyes on it before yet another update.

I want to change some of the photos, too. These are a draft selection out of 100K+ in my archives. For now, I'm taking a break.

Thanks for your input.