You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to download a trial version?

I found the website is totally chaos.

- I can't register a account, there is only one "login" button, no register button, and I have to create a account within the "place order" page.

- There is no trial version anywhere except the very bottom part of a specific product page, and as soon as I click it, the browser directed me to totally blank page and nothing happened.

Doesn't work.

designer for example, my browser redirect me to this link:

https://store.serif.com/zh-cn/checkout/?basket=6ab41cdd5cc439aea6279b6101c6e4b653cf5e23e926f1a8

and it's totally blank, no button, no text, nothing.

And it's strange, I live in german but my browser is using chinese, I hope it will direct me to german or english version of website, but it keeps directing me to zh-cn varient for it, regardless where I click from, which is not what I expected.

No, I don't have vpn, and I'm using company's network, and there are no vpns here.

I just tried using another profile from browser, which use english language instead (browser ui language setting), and that works, it finally doesn't redirect me to zh-cn.

So this is NOT our side's problem, because it seems ties to browser's language, not network itself.

Also, if I manually change the url to en-us, it also works.

Edited by cdytoby